Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rahw Rah Uggabigbid

I asked Lizzie what today's blog post should be titled, and that's what she said. The poor kid got a couple of vaccinations today, so I figure she gets to call the post whatever she wants.

Today was the 9 month check up (nevermind that she's a few days over 10 months). She weighs in at 19 lbs, 15 oz and is 29 1/4 inches tall. We switched to a new doctor, a family doctor who has a 14 month old of her own, and she is fantastic. I'd been wanting to find one doctor for all of us, and I really wanted a female doctor for the girls to "grow up" with. This doctor has just finished her residency and she used the same midwives that I used when Lizzie was born! I feel so lucky to have found a doctor I really click with. She completely understood my fuzzy-headedness that results from being up all night with wide awake kids.

Speaking of which- We had a wild night last night, the girls decided that since Daddy was away, it would be a good idea to repeatedly wake each other up until Mommy gave up on the idea of sleep and we all stayed up until 1am! Lizzie was being really cute, and I tried to get a picture of her happy smile. Instead, I got this: